How to Play the Australian Lottery
To play the Australian Lottery, players must select six main numbers (ranging from 1 to 45).
During the draw, 6 main numbers are chosen while two bonus numbers are drawn from the same drum as the main balls.
However, these bonus or supplementary numbers are used to determine prizes in Divisions 2, 5 &6 only.
To win, you must successfully match the six winning numbers regardless of what bonus numbers are drawn.
Australian Lottery Draws are held every Saturday, and 1 in every 31 players wins a cash prize! Read: Analysis Of The Australian Lottery
How Can I Play the Australian Lotto
You can play the Australian Lotto from the privacy of your own home or office wherever in the world you may be through
reliable online services such as OSA. With OSA, you are assured that your favorite numbers are entered every time there's
an Australian Lotto draw. You can play a maximum of 10 sets of numbers for as long as 22 weeks –without ever
queuing for a ticket. OSA takes care of all the details for you.
- We will process your number selections and enter them into the Australian lottery draw/s you subscribed to.
- We will send you an entry confirmation containing the details of your subscription.
- After each Australian draw, you will be sent a copy of the draw results.
- We will notify you if you win the Australian lotto jackpot –or even just a small division prize.
- We will claim your winnings and send it to any bank account in the world you nominate.
Alternatively, you can use it as credit against your next Australian Lotto entry.
- We will send you draw updates, as well as Australian Lotto promos and discounts.
How to Play and WIN the Australian Lottery Through OSA!
- Step 1. Indicate the number of draws and weeks that you would like to enter.
Draws are held every Saturday. You can play for as long as 22 weeks and your numbers are
automatically entered into every draw during this period.
- Step 2. For each Australian Lottery game that you would like to play, you need to select
6 numbers (ranging from 1 to 45). Alternatively, you may choose the Quick Pick option and the
computer will provide you with a set of randomly generated numbers.
- Step 3. Complete your personal and contact details. OSA will need this information
to ensure that you receive your Entry Confirmation, as well as other correspondence relevant to
your Australian Lottery entry, by post and email. In case of a big win, our customer service agents
will give you a call to inform you of the good news. This is why you should always advise us of any
change in your phone details or email address.
- Step 4. Complete the payment process. Choose from among these convenient payment options:
cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and JCB. For card transactions, always include your CVV number –this is the three-digit code at the back of your credit card –in order to have your orders processed immediately.
Want to know if you’ve won? Check out our OZ Lotto results after each draw to see you’ve matched any of the winning numbers.
More Information About Lottery Winning Strategy